General Office Administrative Assistant
Students will develop the skills to work in an automated environment. On completion of this students would be able to work in any business and office environment.
Advanced MS Word
Business etiquette & writing
Order Processing Clerk
You may also choose to be Self-Employed.
How to Apply
Prospective students must complete the following to gain admission into this program:
1. Student must meet all entry requirements of program, complete and submit the Enrollment Form at the college.
2. Students must pay the entirety of the course fee prior to the commencement of the course. However, in deserving cases, students may be permitted to pay via an interest-free installment plan. This can be done in-person at the college.
International StudentsStep 1: See the eligibility criteria for the program or course in which you are interested under the “Eligibility Criteria” below.
Step 2: If you meet the criteria for the program or course, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
1. General information about yourself
2. Your desired course or program
3. A scanned copy of your IELTS score or equivalent English test (if an international student)
4. Your general academic qualifications (no supporting documents are needed for this).
Step 3: The College will then review this information and, if approved, send you a ‘Letter of Offer’. Students must complete and sign the ‘Letter of Offer’ as well as the Enrollment Form for International Students and submit it to the college.
During this step, students will also be required to deposit the first fee installment stated on the ‘Letter of Offer’.
Step 4: Once these 3 steps are completed, students will be issued a ‘Letter of Acceptance’ and thus will be officially admitted into the College.
Note: International students will need this ‘Letter of Acceptance’ to apply for Study Permits, etc.
Applicants must be at least 16 years of age
The Program cost is as follows:
|Registration Fee (if applicable)||$100.00|
|Registration Fee (if applicable)||$100|
|Books & Supplies||$250|
Disclaimer: PACE Canada College reserves the right to modify or change any information pertaining to description, schedule or anything else published on our website at any time.