Programming and Technology Instructor
PACE Canada College is looking for an Instructor for the Diploma in Programming and Technology Program
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
1. Must have a Bachelors of Computer Science (or respective equivalent)
2. 2+ years experience in programming
3. Must know C, C++, Java, .NET, and Visual Basic Programming
4. English Fluency
• Prepare and deliver classes
• Grade student assignments and tests and evaluate student progress
• Facilitate students integration of theory and practice
• Use initiative in providing documentation and follow-up with regard to student concerns and solutions
Short-listed candidates must provide original transcripts, or applicable original certifications at time of interview.
Please send your resume and cover letter:
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested candidates but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.