Health Care Instructor
PACE Canada College is looking for an Instructor in Health Care Assistant (HCA) Program
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
1.- Should have full registration or non-practicing registration with CLPNBC or CRNBC or CRPNBC.
2.- Minimum 2 years nursing experience totaling to not less than 2800 hours
*Semi-retired/ Retired LPN or RN can apply also
• Teach classroom, lab, and/or practice settings.
• Prepare and deliver classes and practice experiences
• Grade student assignments and tests
• Facilitate students integration of theory and practice
• Evaluate student progress in courses
• Supporting student learning in a variety of classroom and practice settings
• Use initiative in providing documentation and follow-up with regard to student concerns and solutions
• Bring facilitation skills to conflict resolution
• Collaborate with colleagues and programs locally as they relate to the HCA Program and participate in faculty/program meetings
Short-listed candidates must provide original transcripts, or applicable original certifications at time of interview.
Please send your resume and cover letter:
Subject line: Instructor for Health Care Assistant
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last day to submit applications for is May 28,2014
We thank all interested candidates but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.