In today’s dynamically changing workplace environment, can you afford NOT to spend on Training and Development? No industry operates without Computers & Information Technology. The DPT Program has been designed for those who want to be a leader in a fast changing IT Industry. This course can also prepare students to work in System Programming, Internet technology, Database Systems and Networking
DPT101: Fundamentals of Information Technology: (60 hrs)
• This course focuses on computer architectural and information technology fundamentals like how hardware design, data is stored, processed, managed and shared.
DPT102: Algorithm Designing & Programming Techniques:(60 hrs)
• This course focuses on various programming techniques and ways and means for designing computer programs, mainly Modular Approach.
DPT103: Structured Programming Using C Language:(100 hrs)
• Students will know about how to implement the techniques learnt in DPT102 techniques using C language constructs like Decision Making Statements, Loops, Arrays, Functions, Structures, and Pointers etc.
DPT104: Object Oriented Programming using C++: (80 hrs)
Participants are introduced here with a newer approach of programming (OOPs) for implementing Data Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism and Inheritance etc.
DPT105: Data Structures & Implementation Using C Language: (100 hrs)
• The students of the course will learn to implement the core Data Structure constructs needed in programming like Searching & Sorting techniques, Linked Lists, Stacks, Queues, Trees and Graphs etc.
DPT106: DBMS and Implementation Using MS Access: (100 hrs)
• This course introduces the fundamentals of Database Management like Designing, Defining, Creating, Searching & Manipulating and its implementation using MS Access.
DPT107: Software Engineering: (100 hrs)
• This course focuses on Engineering Principles, Models, Tools & Techniques used in IT Industry for making various types of software.
DPT108: Software Testing: (60 hrs)
• The participants will learn various Software Testing Fundamentals Tools & Techniques used in the Industry.
DPT109: GUI Programming with Visual Basic: (120 hrs)
• This course introduces an easy to learn & implement Programming Language, mainly used for Application Programming with focus on Database Programming Techniques.
DPT110: Operating System and Linux: (100 hrs)
• Participants will learn the essential Operating System Concepts to be an Advanced Programmer with hands on using Linux OS.
DPT111: Advance DBMS & Oracle: (100 hrs)
• This course is an extension to the course DPT106 with various advance topics of DBMS with practical hands on using Oracle.
DPT112: Computer Networks: (80 hrs)
• This course targets the revolutionary changes & implementation details in the filed of Data Communications and Internetworking.
DPT113: Internet Programming:(100 hrs)
• It focuses on designing WebPages using HTML/DHTML and developing Websites and relates the technical issues pertaining to Website Hosting.
DPT114: Programming in Java:(100 hrs)
• It is the heart & sole of Internet Programming Technology. The participants will learn the OO Programming using Java with focus on Core Java.
DPT115: Essential and Competitive Mathematics:(444 hrs)
• This course helps its participants to pass various entrance and competitive exams like GATE/GRE etc to carry out their further studies like Bachelors/ Masters.
DPT116: NET Programming: (320 hrs)
• This course gives an intensive knowledge to build a highly interactive website that can scale to handle thousands of simultaneous users.
DPT117: Job Search: (44 hrs)
• Make participants familiar with Job Search Tools like interview preparation, resume writing etc.
- Grade 12 (or equivalent) with 60% in Mathematics
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- IELTS 5.5 bands ( for International Students)
For International Students The Program Cost Is As Follows:
Tuition: $22,748 Registration: $400 Books & Supplies: $2,750
Program Total: $25,898 (The program cost is to be paid prior to issue of Acceptance Letter)
- Resident Software Designer
- Software Design Verification Engineer
- Developer/ Programmer Analyst
- Software Technical Support